Bring the romance back into your lives! Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary,
or just come and soak up the sounds, scents and sights of the forest. Serenity is a one bedroom, one bathroom cabin. The
bedroom is a beautiful, cedar loft reached via ladder. There is a full kitchen with a stove/oven, fridge/freezer and microwave.
All dishes and cooking utensils are provided for you. Cozy linens and towels are supplied as well. There is a gas grill
on the deck. Enjoy evenings at the campfire pit. Explore Mt. Rainier and come home to your personal oasis complete with your
own private hot tub!
Amenities at Serenity Cabin:
- Private Hot Tub!
internet free to all guests
size Bed in upstairs loft bedroom, all cozy bedding provided for you
- · Please
note that you must be physically able to climb up and down a loft ladder to access the bedroom.
- Glass Front Wood Stove: wood, kindling, paper & matches provided
- Full Kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, Fridge/freezer, coffee maker & toaster.
Dishes and cooking utensils all provided for you. Coffee, tea, cocoa, apple cider, cream and sugar provided as well.
- 2 large decks with picnic tables
- Gas barbeque
- Bathroom with shower, all fluffy towels provided for you
- Fold down sofa sleeper in the living room
- TV both upstairs and downstairs. Movies provided. Roku player.
- Cabin landline phone, long distance is free in the continental US
- Stereo Speaker for MP3 player or phone, doubles as a charging station
- Extra phone charging station by the bed
Rates Based on 2 person occupancy. Each Extra guests is $20/night.
A cleaning fee of $35 is charged to every stay.
2 night stays required all summer (June - September) and all weekends. 3 night
stays required on holiday weekends.
We offer One night stays
midweek in the off season. All 1 night stays will be charged a $30 fee.
Check availability & Make Reservations