- No Smoking ANYTHING Inside The Cabin!***
- Pets welcome at Vine Maple House , Squirrel Run, Mountain Peek and Little Elk Cabin only.
Pets must be registered, $25 one time pet fee. Email us to let us know about your pet.
- No pets at Serenity, The River House, River's Edge Cabin, Indian Henry’s Cabin, Juniper
Cabin, Huckleberry Cottage or Little Tahoma Lodge.
- Extra guests must be registered ahead of time. Four guests are included in the base rate at larger cabins.
- 2 guests included in
the base rate at Juniper, Vine, Serenity, River's Edge and Little Elk Cabins.
- Each extra guest is $20 extra/night.
- Payment is due at the time you make a reservation
- We require a $250 damage deposit,
which will be refunded to you as soon as our housekeeping staff reports the cottage to be in good
- Gratuity for our housekeeping staff
upon departure is appreciated!
- Fees will be charged if the cabin
is excessively messy and takes the housekeeping staff an exceedingly long time to service. Please wash dirty dishes before
you check out.
- We do have a per stay cleaning fee of $35
- If you leave dirty dishes, excessive mess or break items you will be billed extra.
- Check out is at 11am. Please
check out promptly at 11am, so that our housekeepers have time to prepare the cottage for the arriving guests.
- Guests who leave after 11:30 am will
be billed a $50 fee.
- Guests departing after 12pm, will
be charged for an extra nights stay.
- Dishes should be clean completely.
Leaving the dishwasher running is fine.
- Cabin should be tidy, garbage
picked up, toys and games put away.
- Lock all the doors and windows.
Please leave the heat set to 50 degrees.
You do not need to removed linens from beds.
- Please leave dirty towels in the bathtub
Trash may be taken out or left in the can, extra trash should go to the outside trash cans
We reserve the right to check on our guest to ensure that our policies are being respected.
There must be 30 days notice for refund,
minus a $50 cancellation fee. 45 day notice for stays more than 3 nights.
- If you cancel within
the 30 days, we must be able to rerent all dates of your stay for a full refund.
- Rescheduling/Changing dates are considered a
cancellation if dates do not re–rent inside the cancellation policy.
- We will make every effort to re-rent and refund money.
- All cancellations must be confirmed with a cancellation number
- A reservation of 3 nights or more requireds a 45-day advance Cancellation
- Sorry no refunds for early departures, adverse road or weather conditions, power outages, electrical
or appliance failures (including hot tubs), or other inconveniences that are out of our control.
- The cabins
are on well-maintained county roads. You usually won’t need 4 wheel-drive to access cabins, roads are flat, plowed daily,
and easy to access. However, Chains or 4 wheel drive are often required in the winter months to access Mt. Rainier National
Park. Chains can be rented in Ashford at Whittaker Mountaineering.
Holiday and Summer Rates Apply from June 20th - September 30th, as well as Memorial Day weekend, Thanksgiving and December
20th - January 1st.
- All cottages require a minimum stay on weekends of two nights*.
Summer June - September reuires a two night stay.
- Rates are subject to change and lodging tax
Release From Liability
guests, and all persons accompanying registered guests, hereby accept responsibility for their personal property and safety
and irrevocably release and hold harmless The Cottages, and their owners from any liability whatsoever arising from loss,
damage, or personal injury of any severity due to theft or accident while on the premises or in the vicinity of rented lodging.
- We will never
sell or trade any personal information of any customer.
*Occasionally space is available - please email requests for shorter
**We reserve the right to charge a damage, cleaning, and smoking
deposit subject to the amount of stay & evict violators of policies without refund, and to require a minimum stay other
than stated above on any cottage, anytime.
smoking inside the cabins. This means: NO cigarettes, no cigars, no marijuana, no smoking of any kind. If you smoke inside
a cabin it is an automatic loss of your $250 deposit. You may smoke out of doors as long as all ashes and butts and disposed
of in an outdoor garbage can.